Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mind your business

I am at work blogging. No one really notices since their too busy with their own work. If something needs to be done a lawyer just tosses it on my desk and mutters something.

Yesterday I was invited out to lunch with one of the paralegals, Tgirl. She suggested we go the Shake Shake. Tgril is why my Grandma would have called a nebbish. she gets pushed around in the office alot. It was abit of trip to Madison Square Park but I there is only so many times you can go to Rock center for lunch fighting tourists for a table.

It felt like a turkish towel was wrapped around me when I was outside. It was alot worse with all these people running around. When we arrived at the Shake Shack I figured why she wanted to go here because the rest of the paralegals including trollho were on line. I wanted to run away but they saw me and they let us cut in line.

I felt like such a loser as I was eating my sucking down my chocolate and eating cheesefries. The only pleasure I took was eating my cheeseburger. Although it was busy we were able to get a table..

The girls were talking about random stuff from the weather to hard it was to find a table. Someone mentioned about how Star Wars was making so much money even though the movie sucked. Trollho blurted out that maybe its because I bought all of the tickets with my trustfund. All the girls giggled. I was this close to smacking that girl.

I was like excuse me?

Trollho kept pushing on my trustfund. That with all my money I could easyily afford to buy anything I want. How much is it?

I was like that's none of your business.

Trollho was like well its obvious not very much if you are working here.

I was so pissed. Is that how you judge people? By how much they are worth? You are so shallow.

One of the paralegals, Katiedid, told us to chill out and that Trollho was joking and there was no reason to get angry.

I just glared at trollho not finishing my food. She just ignored me.

Who the f**k do you think you are? How dare you ask this question joke or not.

This is what sucks about having money. When everyone knows you have it they think you are bulletproof and go after you. I understand why David Chapelle took off because $50 million will make even your friends turn into your enemies.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many things wrong with this entry that I don't know where to begin.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I felt like such a loser as I was eating my sucking down my chocolate and eating cheesefries. The only pleasure I took was eating my cheeseburger."

PP! That is like a thousand calories! Why do you insist on torturing me?!?!?!?!? STOP EATING LIKE SHIT. Also, how does anyone know you have a trust fund anyway?

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really need to stop eating. you're a text book fat, disgusting JAP....good luck w/that boyfriend thing. something tells me those boys in the Hamptons weren't scoping you out b/c of your hot body.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true JAP would have a chopped salad. Dressing on the side.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Trollho was like well its obvious not very much if you are working here.

I was so pissed. Is that how you judge people? By how much they are worth? You are so shallow. "

Then why the fuck do you always rip on poor people and say "Oh you people leaving mean comments suck. You must be poor."

Dumbass.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. There's something abject about PP now. PP, you should go into analysis or something. Or at least talk to someone. To get your life back on track.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, anyhow, how much do you have in your trust fund?

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home