Friday, June 03, 2005

Hamptons out

The Big Sis is coming in tonight for a wedding this weekend. Its my job to pick her up from JFK. Orders from the Mom and Dad. I was so p'oed and asked why they couldn't just get dad's car service. Dad yelled at me saying it was punishment for abusing the car service and running up a huge bill going to Brooklyn. And if dented the Mercedes he would personally cut me off my trustfund. I was like yeah, yeah you said that at Thanksgiving and I sill able to buy my D&G. He was like watch it.


I am actually kind of glad that the BS is coming in. The rest of the claque is going to the hamptons because there is nothing else to do. I am the only one taking a hamptons break which is just as well since the weather looks crummy and although alst weekend was alot of fun there was alot of stupid s**t that happened which included losing my cell and VD losing her car keys. But plenty of fun meeting good bf material and clubhopping. But because VD lost her keys we all ended up taking LIRR. An experience I never want to repeat.

The wedding is on Sunday so we will have plenty of time to go shopping and BS has been thinking about hitting Woodbury Commons which I am not too crazy about.

The office is basically empty. The lawyers are in court. The rest of the paralegals took an early lunch w/o inviting me of course. I don't care. I don't need them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I actually feel sorry for you after this. Wow. Never thought I'd say that.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home