Sunday, May 22, 2005

Back to the streets

I was enjoying myself watching tv only in my thong and letting the twins hangout with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch drenched in soy milk when mom called to tell me that she was coming by to pick me up to go look to some open houses. I was not happy. Whenever its cold and rainy I like to crank up the heat walk around in my bare elegance while letting my brain turn to mush with the home shopping network on full balst.

I gave up buying an apartment for awhile. It was just too hard and from the advice of dad. Now I have to go back out into that hellhole. I want to sleep.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pp, you realize that soy milk has like 3 times the calories of skim milk, don't you? and that cinnamon toast crunch is all sugar? try a bowl of grape nuts.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, wheat is really *great for you...pssh

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whole grains are good for you.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of grains are actually highly allergenic- wheat being the primary one.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad you dont post pics on here.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be GLAD fatty doesn't post pics her. Ewwww, what a mental image that brought on.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home