Friday, May 13, 2005

Pradaprincess Comment Smackdown returns.

I haven’t done this in awhile and honestly I wanted to avoid it because I am trying enter a new phase in my life and it looked like there was progress being made but now its like I am getting smacked around for no reason. Apparently there are some people out there who got pissed off because I used the word oriental.


You know that "orientals" is totally NOT p.c. right? They are called Asians - come on PP - where is all of your class and royal upbringing now?

I don’t mean to be facist but I think its kind of funny people are getting worked up over a world. It reminds me of the time when Sarah Silverman said c***ks on Conan O’brien which even I thought was out of line. I mean I’d be pissed if Long Duk Dong were to say something anti-semetic on Conan. But I think everyone’s reaction reflection of the problem not the problem itself.

Being a PC cop doesn't mean you have any idea what class is. Drop off the high horse because you ain't getting any taller.


PP - could u edit the thing and say asians? If u were meant to be funny or ironic, it was done heavily enough.... thanks~

I am not trying to be hubris. But if it will get everyone off my back, I’ll take care of it. Seeing that your Japanese I am going to try to be sensitive. That’s a joke. Not the sensitive or changing the thing but you being Japanese. C’mon. Laugh. I’ve had a hard day acting as a shelf for a fat woman’s ass.



PP = fat racist whore
No. PP = Prada Princess. My god what’s the matter with you. Don’t you know how to do math?


i truly believed this blog was real until today. nobody, no matter how stupid, really says "orientals." sad. byebye.


I truly believed that you bathed once a day but passing you on the street changed that.

I'm with you, 10:38am. I have actually posted giving PP advice, but this one was a little too on the nose and I no longer believe this person is anything real. This is New York City, for heaven's sake. I don't know ANYONE under the age of 60 who still says "Orientals."

What advice did you give me exactly? Whatever it was it sure didn’t help since I am stuck in an internship I hate. Of course you don’t anyone under age of 60. Because you have no friends under the age of 60.


You know why you bore people? It's got nothing to do with the money you allegedly have. It's that you have to talk about it. All. The. F**king. Time.

Ole


What the f**k ole. We were getting along so well and you have to slap me for no reason. Your like those girls from Hebrew school who act like my best friend one week and then totally spread rumors about me having a third nipple which was actually a mole. I am watching myself around you.



This is the internet, ppl! Why should anyone bother with spellcheck? Btw, I am positive that this blog is a fake - PP is quite simply a comedic genius who slips up once in a while (VD? That's just TOO good). In fact, if it wasn't for Ole, this blog would be just plain boring. At least someone can provide the genuine article. –m

Ok. I don’t think my life is funny. Its more opera I guess. My conception of fake is that its not there. I am here writing this. How can this be fake? Yes. Her initials are VD. In school people would call her the clap. Of course that ended after she chipped a girls tooth. The only thing I slip is tongue and that is usually on the second date. But if the guy is really cute than I’ll pick teams for tonsil hockey.

Taking off for Williamsburg.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, thanks for ragging on my comment regarding the fact that "orientals" is not P.C. Just wanted to let you know that you spelled Semitic wrong - guess we know you're not really a jew and not really PP once and for all.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, PP, you really are an idiot.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"PP = fat racist whore
No. PP = Prada Princess. My god what’s the matter with you. Don’t you know how to do math?"

I've got to say this is the best comeback you've ever had. Normally they are just mind numbling stupid, but this, THIS, was funny.

It started out horribly, but "don't you know how to do math" just saved it. So stupid, it's hilarious.

I'm still laughing.

Well done.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, PP. you got all twisted sideways when i called your song 'JAP Rap' ( JAP meaning Jewish American Princess), yet you positively enjoy making racial slurs about Asian people, and encourage them to just laugh about it.
I guess it's that double standard that spoiled, rich Jewesses feel entitled to utilize for their own amusement.
C'mon, laugh it off, you spoiled, little, rich, ignorant, Jewish Beeotch.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is "oriental" offensive, exactly ?

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oriental, to me (though I'm not Asian, so my comments don't really carry much weight), connotes the stereotypical images of Asia around the time of its "discovery" by Europe. Images sort of developed likely without any true study of the area or culture.

It would be offensive in that these stereotypes don't really reflect anything true, and so the term is connected to misconceptions, some themselves offensive.

But I could be wrong, feel free to correct me.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Courting Couture said...

respek.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think it's hypersensitivity, but I will also always call black people black, and white people white.
If anything, I think we should start with "Indians"- I still can't believe people are freaking out about these other words while using a description that was blatantly a mistake to begin with.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one uses the term "indians" to describe Native Americans anymore, do they?
at least not in my neck of the woods, which is the Southwestern US.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although here in the Southwest, it is very common for Native Americans to refer to Caucasian Americans as "Europeans", which is a misnomer as well, at least for those Caucasian US citizens who were born here in the US.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the Northwest and hear it all the time, as I did when I lived in
the Midwest. It makes me laugh because I think as soon as I grew up and became aware of Indian people around me, I started thinking of them when people would say "Indians"- now I have to remember that's not who they are usually referring to...

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oriental generally refers to items that come from Asia, such as Oriental Rugs. It is offensive because you are using a term to describe items on people.

You are a fat, big-nosed racist pig, Prada Princess. What if I said that you are a stereotypical Jew? You cry foul if anyone makes fun of the Jews but in the end you are a selfish money obsessed dumbass. Where did you go to college with your grammy's trust fund money? Apparently even a college degree can't teach you common sense. Dumb fuck.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am not trying to be hubris."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'nuff said.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. PP is a retard. None of her 'comebacks' were worth a shit.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great education PP...you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're"

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home