Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Laying low

I have decided to give up. Surrender. Just do my time and walk away.
After my little tiff with 90210 girl I wanted to avoid her but she cornered me on Monday while I was doing copies and asked to speak with me.

We had sitdown at a Starbucks to patch things up. Actually it was more like she was patching me over. She apologized but then started to turn the whole thing around in a patronzing way saying that she was concerned about my welfare. That I seem to have a lot of anger which is surprising because of my upbringing and I should really work on that.

Everytime I tried to say soemthing she would interrupt me by saying I 'm not finished. It was really pissing me off. She kept saying that she was there for me if I needed a shoulder to cry on. She had this look of pity on her face when she said that.

Thank you everyone for writing and giving me suggestions in how to deal with this. But I realize I am going to be done here soon. It's not worth rocking the boat.

I just want to get this done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home