Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to work

Its too damn hot to work. I hate taking the train. I want car service but Dad cut that off. I would like to cab it but I am trying to budget myself. Trying ot be a good girl.

I got a call from Dad asking me what I was going to do when my internship ends. I was like I dunno. He was like ok and said that we should talk this weekend. I was like whatever. I am not looking forward to this but I don't have a choice. He probably heard about what I pulled off.

Its a little early but I am not sure what I'll be doing after this. I have like a month then I have to figure out what I need to do with my life. I am actually thinking of grad school. I am not sure in what. Maybe I should just get an MRS degree.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be a killjoy, but I think you're more MRS then grad school material.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I will say that getting married right now, when you barely know who YOU are, would be a really really bad idea. Better to fart around in grad school for a year or two, figuring out more about what you want, than to rack up what will inevitably be your first marriage.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous #1.
You are not grad school material.
In fact, if you've finished college I'll be surprised.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this would be something to do after the internship:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tfr/85744007.html

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you go for an MRS degree when you can't even get a date????

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home