Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to work

Its too damn hot to work. I hate taking the train. I want car service but Dad cut that off. I would like to cab it but I am trying to budget myself. Trying ot be a good girl.

I got a call from Dad asking me what I was going to do when my internship ends. I was like I dunno. He was like ok and said that we should talk this weekend. I was like whatever. I am not looking forward to this but I don't have a choice. He probably heard about what I pulled off.

Its a little early but I am not sure what I'll be doing after this. I have like a month then I have to figure out what I need to do with my life. I am actually thinking of grad school. I am not sure in what. Maybe I should just get an MRS degree.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be a killjoy, but I think you're more MRS then grad school material.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I will say that getting married right now, when you barely know who YOU are, would be a really really bad idea. Better to fart around in grad school for a year or two, figuring out more about what you want, than to rack up what will inevitably be your first marriage.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ole said...

On the contrary. Get married now. Make that one decision and, with any luck, that will be the only important one you have to make for years and years. From the sound of it, seems you'd rather all of life's big decisions just went away.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous #1.
You are not grad school material.
In fact, if you've finished college I'll be surprised.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this would be something to do after the internship:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tfr/85744007.html

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you go for an MRS degree when you can't even get a date????

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home