Thursday, July 28, 2005

Checking my options

In kindergarten, I got into trouble when Ms. W was leading the class in animal sounds. She would ask what sound does a cow make and we would all go moo. Then she would ask what a sound dog makes and we would go ruff. Then she would go what the sound a bee make. The rest of the class would go buzz but I would go ruff. The kids around me would stare at me. One girl Lisa said outloud "A bee doesn't go ruff."

After that happened Ms. W had a talk with my mom and suggested that I may developmentally challenged. She was a hair away from being fired. Dad talked her out of it. But I think my parents may have thought I was a bit off in my childhood especially when I had these rain man moments when I would go read the entire encyclopedia britannica.

I am not perfect. It is just me. Don't ask me how I got pass school. But let's just say college students will do anything for beer money. But I was always told by my teachers that if I applied myself and took some effort to look over my work I would be fine.

Its really sweet of you all to give me advice. I beginning to realize there are nice people out there despite the fact there are alot of them with a serious hate on for me. Its nice to know I am being cheered on.

Next month is my last doing this internship then I have to figure out what to do. My brain is just focused on getting this internship over with. I'll figure out the rest later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, this was actually your most interesting post yet.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home