Thursday, June 09, 2005

Vicodin dreams

I'm on drugs. I woke up this morning with a live wire sticking in my mouth. One of my front teeth was on fire. I called Mom who asked if I cracked it or anything. I was like no. She called in an emergency appointment to my dentist. So I call up work and tell them I am not coming in to work. Big surprise and than I run over to the dentist. I wait about a half our in the waiting room for the dentist tell me I need a root canal. When I told mom she freaked out. But the dentist gave us three referrals. Mom knew two of them but they were all booked up. The third endo person was somone that was a student in a class the dentist once taught.

She turned out to be to be this really sweet Korean woman who lives in Westchester and has a practice in the city. Mom gave her the third degree about where she went to school. How long she has been doing endo. She even asked her age. A couple of hours I was pain fre but not quite out of the woods yet. She left piece of cotton in my tooth. She told me that she did not do fillings so I should make an appointment with my dentist to get that done. She also gave me a prescription for some sweet vicodin. This was not cheap. Cost almost 1k.

Yummy viocodin. It wraps around me like a warm lover after a hot session of bedroom gymnastics. I don't want to move or do anything. I just want to lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling. It has taken me like 5 hours to write. I stand up go to teh key board, type and then lie down. The vicodin washes everything away everything. My troubles at work, my weight problem, the lack of a man in my life, my parents.

I wish it was like this all the time. I wish everyone would stay out of my business. I am stoned right now. If trollho were to get hit by a bus I would just giggle.

Watching Mtv Video Awards. Dakota Fanning is so creepy. Getting award. Pain's coming. Dropping another v.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...this is too depressing for words. PP, I repeat, you should get some therapy! You can certainly afford it. You are stuck in a deep rut of your own making, and just when I think it can't get any deeper, you manage to produce a shovel.

I really like you, PP...I just don't like seeing you like this.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you have medical insurance? vicodin should be covered by that.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the hell do you have a root canal in your front tooth? Generally the root rots due to an infection as a result of broken fillings. Are you walking around with half a tooth right now before they put the cap on it? That'd be funny.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does she need therapy? It's not like she had to have an abortion because she did crack while she was pregnant! The girl just had a root canal. Let's not lose our heads people! We all have our neuroses.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home