Friday, July 01, 2005

A shoutout to my homegirl

This hot mamma is Pei and she left the Big A and is returning back to the Sing. I first met her when she commented on something I wrote and then I peeked at her livejournal and never left.

I will miss her talking about her rolling in the NYC, working in fashion shows, playing the PR diva and dating yummy boys.

No. We are not the same person. She is Chinese and I am Jewish. Well, same difference. If I had known she was having her going away party last week I would have ditched my trip to LA to say goodbye. Later Pei. We'll keep a seat for you at the bar.

I want lobster. But I don't think I am going up the Hamptons for the July 4th weekend since the rest of Manhattan will probably be there. Maybe I will go on a dive bar tour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

?? post a link to her blog

10:03 AM  
Blogger Pradaprincess said...

Opps. Here it is.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home