Friday, June 24, 2005

Got to get back to LA

I am soooooooo drunk. Went barhopping with the claque. It was sort of a going away partyI have decided to go with VD to the West Coast. That's right baby. The Prada Princess is going to hit the LA club scene and it is going to see if she can make a name for herself on the susnset strip.

I am busting out my best juicy couture and Jimmy Choos and showing the West Coast how we do it in Manhattan. My flight leaves at 9am and I should pack. But maybe I should take a nap.

Maybe I should visit my old stomping grounds in Malibu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What college is in Malibu? Pepperdine? Nice Jewish girls don't go to Pepperdine... Weird.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict that this trip will only depress you, PP. You'll return fatter and crabbier than ever.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home