Saturday, June 18, 2005

Live from the Hamptons

I am liveblogging in my underwear from VD's house in Easthampton. I was trying to figure out where I left my bra then I figured out I didn't wear one last night.

I woke to the sound of to one of the claque riding the pony with one of the cute boys we met last night. I think its either K or B. They always start to hyperventialte near climax.

Last night we did a little tour of the Jean Luc empire of the Hamptons. Much food and drink we had. I am not sure who wasdriving. Anyways we hooked up with these very cute alpha males stockbrokers. These were type A personalities, I mean like ex high school football players taking out their aggression on the market.

We ended up doing tequila shots at VD's house. Theose stockbrokers are real hardcore. One of them just bought a penthouse for a cool million. All the money is from his commissions. One of them talked about he only works 4 days a qeek.

I trying to figure out what happened last night but I think we ended up playing strip poker which explains why I nearly naked. This is so hugh school.

I am not in the mood to go out for food because I know everything will be packed. I would like to whip up breakfat here but there is no food in the kitchen.

Someone is blunting up in the house. Its probably T. She kept going to ladies room every five minutes. As my sister would say T was marching with Columbians all night long. It seems she has been going on a bender of tara reid proportions.

It sounds like somone is getting back in the saddle. I need a latte.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could work only 4 days a qeek.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was back in hugh school.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could whip up some breakfat.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she got that last one right.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tragic.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home