Wednesday, July 06, 2005

No one wears chinos on a Friday night

4th of July weekend was totall abfab. The claque ended up hanging out in Williamsburg having drinks at of VD's f-buddy's friends apartment. The plan was to go to Union Pool but we ended up staying in the apartment for like 3 hours listening an ipod mix of Franz Ferdinand and St Etienne.

There was this loser guy there who perked up when he heard B and I talk about daisy dukes. He made some comment that blue jeans were so passe. I was like, blue jeans are never out unlike your wardrobe. He was lie, what's wrong? I said to him.

"No one wears chinos on a Friday night."

He got really upset and said.

"My mom got me these chinos."

B and I laughed at him and I said "Well there's your problem. A mother should never dress their son. You need a girl who has good taste and that your not dating to pick out your clothes."

I have to take off. One of the lawyer's just spotted me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP You are a fake. Why aren't you in the Hamptons with the rest of the JAPs?

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, racial slurring is going too far. But to be honest, I'll wear chinos whenever I please. Perhaps you should stop concerning yourself with what others wear and find more productive and fulfilling things to fill your time with?

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saint Etienne? OMG PP has such good music taste!!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home