Thursday, July 07, 2005

Stop the HAte

PP You are a fake. Why aren't you in the Hamptons with the rest of the JAPs?

Ok first of all I generally avoid the Hamptons during the holidays since it is packed with people like free for all at Century 21. Also I take offense to the word JAP.

Yes. I am a princess. Let's be honest. With my money and connections the world is at my fingertips. But I don't think its because Jewish. I find the J word offensive since it stereotypes a certain group of people. Princesses exist all over the world. I have seen Japanese princesses and Italian princesses. You don't need to be Jewish to be rich. Of course it doesn't hurt in Manhattan.

It makes my skin crawl when I hear even one of my own Jewish friends say the J word since it reeks of self hatarade. I feel the same way when black people use the N word. Why would you use a term that is so offensive to describe yourself?

Ok. Now I know some of you will say what about B&T? As far as I am concerned I don't think B&T is offensive since it does not single out a single group. It pretty much describes the idiots that come in outside the city and act like a bunch of big shot tourists. B&T is more of a state of mind because anybody can be B&T.

Whoever wrote that comment, I don't care if you are Jewish. It doesn't justify saying those things. You show disrespect to yourself and to Jewish women. Knock it off. Or I will knock you out.

Off to lunch

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is at your fingertips, huh?

...so tell us again... WHY exactly are you currently employed as the resident office bitch?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

PP you should move to Murray Hill as per this article

http://www.nyobserver.com/pageone_featurebox.asp

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP would be a perfect addition to all of the other annoying overweight jappy girls in Murray Hill. how sad...

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "hatarade" like Gatorade?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the world is "at your fingertips", PP, then why are you not doing a single goddam thing to help anybody, anywhere, anytime?

You are a princess? Yeah right. Get off your selfish, spoiled butt and do something for someone else, dipshit.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is why you referred to yourself as a Jap?

"I guess what I do JAP rap. But only I can say that since I am Jewish."

It's in the archives. Idiot.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archives don't lie. And by the way even if you may take offense, you are the definition of a JAP. And no it's not because you're Jewish, but rather because you are a spoiled brat.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home