Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Qutting Early

I got yelled by the BS. I told her that I was quitting early and that I was going to basically blow off work for the entire week I was there.

She kept telling me to stop acting like such a baby. That the world is full of b***hes. It doesn't end after I stop this internship. She told it gets worse wherever you go and you can't just run away. I was like what was I supposed to do? She told me to finish out the week but be on time and be a model intern. Anyone starts crap with you just walk away. I was like fine.

Then she was on my case to find another job. She was like believe I am doing this. You are a f**king adult and I have to still baby your ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

PP -
I've been working for years and I've run the "making my mark" gamut and I'm EXHAUSTED. All I want to do is get married, shuttle kids to soccer, play tennis and have lunch with my girlfriends. I'm all for equal rights, but this career stuff is a bunch of B.S. - what, really, is the payoff, anyway?
Hang in there...probably for a long time,
:) Midwest

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, see, there is this thing called "society", and there are a lot of different jobs that *somebody has to do so we all can eat and enjoy life and buy more clothes than we need and waste gas and resorces. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it. It's not always about your ego bullshit "payoffs", Midwest.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is the "u" that got left out

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home