Friday, August 26, 2005

Over

I got into a huge fight with 90210 girl over the cubicle light on Thursday. She kept threatening to have me fired. Looks the biatch didn't get the memo that Friday was my last day. But most of the lawyers were gone for the day and the other paralegals just sat in their cubes listening as she continued to rag on me. It got to a point where I was getting really agitated and I got up and left.

I am not doing it justice how I felt but there was this dark cloud that seem to suffocate me. When I left the office to take a walk it was gone but as I got closer to the office it came back.

90210 girl was nowhere. Someone told me in the office that she took off for the day.


I was hoping I didn't have to see her today. But we ran into each other at the copier. We bantered and then she threw a dagger at me.

"I heard your leaving. It's not because of me." She said then she shook her in pity.

I was a little shocked when she said that. I don't why I should have been.

I muttered something that it was time to go.

Then that was it. No gold watch. I said my goodbyes.

I am in the Hamptons right now. We decided to turn in early from barhopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home