Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Creeped out

I got hit on by this the ugly brother of Kanye wet's clone. I was by Pookie & Sebastian in Murray Hill. He kept leering at me and He wasn't that tall or cute. I was like ewww. When I told VD what happened she was like waht do you expect? You have a really big ass. I was like I do not have a big ass. She was like why do you think that guy was staring at you? They are into that sort of thing.

I have nothing against black guys. I am among many girls who would bruise their knees for Denzel. But this guy was really digusting looking.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew you were a fatty

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really can't say in your blog that you have a fat ass. For you, weighing 100 lbs. instead of 98 lbs means you have a fat ass. For the weirdo readers, a fat ass means a butt the size of a dump truck like the ones they are used to seeing. They have a different frame of reference.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the real though, there are a lot of gross black guys out there.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That third post has to be the most cretinous thing I've ever read on this blog. And you're up against some stiff competition.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would it be okay with you if someone said "there are a lot of gross guys out there"- obviously it's just an opinion, and obviously some of the them are going to be black. black women think some black men are gross- i know i do ! and it's merely an opinion anyway. everyone is just going in the wrong direction with this oversensitivity to mentioning anything at all about someone's race.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black guys love slappin' a big booty

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now's that's a new way of saying it, "bruise my knees."

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home