Thursday, March 24, 2005

Yoo Hoo Spring!

Why is it so goddamn cold? Why is it still snowing? I still haven't heard from my interview. Part of me doesn't want to get this job so I can avoid getting on the train dealing with this weather.

Dad was really happy that I went to the interview. He said it was the first step to my future. I am not sure what that means. Its just an interview. I haven't gotten the job.

I am happy that things are getting better between us. He's not yelling at me as much and I don't fight him when he suggests something I don't like doing. I just do it so I don't make waves. I am just tired of fighting.

He tells me to take my time looking for a place to buy. He feels that there is not alot out there and things are crazy with the way the market is. Dad thinks its a bubble that will pop by next year. The people who will be in trouble are the ones with mortgages but since I am all cash I shouldn't be affected since I am not going to have a mortgage.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people who will be in trouble are those with adjustable rate mortgages, assuming the bubble "pops" because rates rise.

Even if you are going in all cash, the value of your property, in that instance, would fall.
Not that it would really matter, unless you needed to sell it soon.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry all that extra fat your body has built up will insulate you from the cold.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>Don't worry all that extra fat your body has built up will insulate you from the cold.

honestly, that's inappropriate. do you want to give this poor girl and every other girl who reads this blog an eating disorder? christ.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People don't *give other people eating disorders- women make their own choices, just like every other monkey on the planet. I had one over ten years ago when I was 18, and I don't blame anyone else. But I'm also really not into perpetuating this 'we need to tip-toe around eachother because we might 'do' something to eachother' business. Personal responsibility, I says. Okay, now I go back to not commenting on anything.

3:33 PM  
Blogger catwomannyc said...

just curious pp..why did your parents ask you whehter you know what mortgage means if you are all cash?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home