Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am not ready for this

Its almost 10:30 am and I have an interview tomorrow. My Dad just called me and told me that a friend of his has a job opening for me. Its one of those I know somone's sister's who's best friend's thrid cousin's husband's father needs somone to help out at the office.

Its this lawyer who is fresh out of law school and is opening up his own firm that specializes in something complicated. I think his name is Kyle. Anyways they need a paralegal and Dad threw my name in the hat. I have nothing to wear for this interview. I have to go and buy an entirely new outfit. Ohmigod I need to get my hair done too. I can't believe he did this to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You went from wanting to do nothing with your life except get fat and fighting with your dad about it, to all of a sudden having an interview. Interesting.

You really have to do a better job of convincing people you're a real person, because so far you're not succeeding.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an actual job interview-- as in, someone is actually considering paying you to do something resembling work-- and all you are worried about is your hair and outfit?

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with my resume, my references, and my ability to use words such as "class action certification," "deposition," and "precedent" correctly.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home