Sunday, March 20, 2005

More changes

I had to fire the designer after I read one of the comments. Apparently the maxi pad design was something you can get for free. The IT guy I was using completely lied to me and saying that he spent three days designing it for me. I found this this design on blogger. I have no idea what I am doing but it will do.

This is what sucks when people know you have money. Especially if you are girl. They think you are stupid and that they can take advantage of you. Daddy deals with alot of cases where people are trying to rip them off.

I am a little edgy, didn't stay out too late last night. Just grabbed some dinner with the claque at k-town and went home. I have tried not to think about it but I am still pissed about last Wednesday. I mean so many thing were out of my control. But I am not in the mood to talk about. Its like your so upset about something that its even painful to talk about it. But it just stirs inside bubbling and boiling. You hope that it just leaves on its own.

Making breakfast.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, PP, I am soooo glad you got rid of the Kotex ad.
Personally, I liked the pink. ;)

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i loved the pink one, too- it just works

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hated that other template - this is much better. dude, what happened on wednesday? i am in suspense.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got taken advantage of? Shocker.

Go back to the pink.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that the old new beach scene was a little much! I like the old old, and the new new!
We are all guesing and wondering what happened at your job interview. I am assuming it didnt go well.
I look forward to your posts. I am not sure how much I believe and what I dont. However, one thing I now know; You still do care what you Dad thinks or else you would have refused the interview. Frankly, it makes you more human to me.
Hotty Housewife

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ole, I disagree. She would have hopped into the cab, dressed up in her new duds, and.....gone to lunch if she really didn't care. I think you always see the negative side. People can change. Don't be so quick to judge. Just becasue your persona here is one of a negative PP basher doesn't mean you can't change..if the posts warrant it. If you can't then you have pigeon holed PP and you.
HH

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think HH and PP are the same person. Same goes for anyone else who says good things about PP... how can anyone praise this idiot?

Furthermore, I'd lay money that the whole web design fiasco is really just a ploy for sympathy so she could pull the whole "People take advantage of rich girls!" line. It looked homemade--even a moron like PP can use a template.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ole is PP's alter ego, posting here to make things interesting. There is no other explanation for it. Unless Ole is that sad sad type of person who loves nothing more than to constantly point out the shortcomings and perceived faults of others? Nahhhh. Couldn't be that.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe H.H. stands for Hermes Heiress?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ian MacAllen said...

I've been working on creating some free Blogger templates. You can view it here and if you want to use it, I can send you the code.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home