Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Countdown

I am watching Crazy Beautiful on TBS. I am imagining myself as an unstable Kirsten Dunst soaking up the California rays in my tank top and hip hugger pants and getting naked with my Mexican hottie in my bedroom.

My reality is that I am going putting together an interview outfit and trying to get my story straight. I was supposed to go shopping but I ended surfing the web looking at outfits then called my sister. She was a little annoyed with me. Telling me I should take this interview more seriously and that putting together the right outfit was not the biggest deal. I was like yeah yeah yeah. She told me to call her after the interview was over.

I am a little freaked but I know as long as I show up and make a good impression the job is mine for obvious reasons.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP, could you tell us what some of these obvious reasons are? I mean, I guess nepotism, but beyond that...

You're not smart. You can't spell. You're overweight. You're probably not very goodlooking. Why do you assume you will get this job?

Do you even have formal post-high school education??

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because after firm parties they need someone to finish all the leftovers.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home