Saturday, February 26, 2005

Spring cleaning

I am taking a break right now cleaning up my apartment. Its an absolute mess. This all happened with my atm card. I was out with VD and K with some boys from Brooklyn down in Williamsburg. We hung out in TG's apartment drinking and smoking and playing grand theft auto. We all decided to hit some bars when I went to the atm to get cahsit wouldn't take my card. I completely freaked out and spent like a half hour on my cell with the bank. They told me my atm card was expired and that they sent me a new one but I never got it. I asked them if they could re-activate my old atm but they were like no. I was so angry.

But it was cool since TG paid for my drinks. I got home at 2 am and woke up up at 8:30am because VD called me saying that she got into to a fight with her FB when she yelled at him for forgetting to call her and he was like what the hell was going and that he thought they had an understanding that he was just an f-toy and she was like what was the deal with Valentine's day? I finally got her off the phone when I told her I had to take a dump the size of a birthday cake.

When I got out I started going through my desk and found the atm card in a pile of papers. I felt so stupid. So I am now in the process of putting all my crap in boxes and the plan is to go through them and keep what is useful. I can believe I have this much paper in my life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dump the size of a birthday cake? HMMMMMMM??!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

PP, you are a nasty fatty.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can believe I have this much paper in my life."
(I guess you meant "I CAN'T believe...")
Do you mean Toilet paper?

4:19 PM  
Blogger J.Green said...

"...I had to take a dump the size of a birthday cake."

I feel like vomitting herpes.

http://applesandbanoonoos.blogspot.com/

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I finally got her off the phone when I told her I had to take a dump the size of a birthday cake."

PP has hit a new low.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I guess the moral of this story is to never disrupt PP's precious beauty sleep (though I doubt even a thousand years would help) if you are having a personal problem.

*ring ring*
PP: What bitch? It's 8.30AM.
Suicidal Friend (SF): I'm going to kill myself. I have an entire bottle of OxyContin and I'm going to do it this time.
PP: I have to take a dump the size of a birthday cake. Let me send my mom...I mean my maid...over with a bottle of Windex for you to chase it down with.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home