Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hooray

Lindsay is Caleb's daughter and Alex and Marissa are dropping chulupas. It looks like Sandy and Kirsten are staying together. I can't believe Lindsay is leaving Ryan.

Julie's look was precious when she found out the truth and Alex and Marissa. Omigod Seth and Summer are getting back together. Its that damn plastic horse.

"Truth be told I didn't think you 'd make it past security."

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"


Awwwww. Its just like that movie with Tobey Maguire. Omigod Paris Hilton is going to be on.

Feeling better.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello PP, the Paris Hilton episode is obvie a rerun from last season. What kind of OC fan do you think you are?

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that if you're "living the life," you'd be busy out living it rather than watching over-played, melodramatic TV depictions of it.

Just a thought.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Christssakes, PP, read this crap aloud to yourself before you post it and ask yourself, "If this what stupid sounds like?" If the answer is YES, don't waste internet space!!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheheh.....heh.
Ahem.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you all have to be so mean. Would you want everyone judging and scrutinizing every word you wrote?
I think it's totally uncalled for. You guys should seriously chill

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I was heheh-ing at
"If this what stupid sounds like?"
I have nothing to scrutinize because this post totally confused me, but I don't watch television. I do love the title of "Hooray", however.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home