Sunday, January 23, 2005

Keeping Warm and Peace Talks

Saturday morning was a zoo. I forgot to do fresh direct and went to my local supermarket. It was a mob scene of people. It really brings the worst out of people. I just grabbed the staples. Ben and Jerry's, a bag of oranges and V-8.

I spent the rest of the night cleaning out the tivo with OC and Desperate Housewives. I can't wait for Alex and Marissa to hook up. The tension near the end of the episode was sick. I hope Caleb has a heart attack while they are dropping chalupas. What the hell is up with me? First Lee Lee and now the OC. Why am I so attracted to women.

This morning Mom called. We spoke for an hour. I told her I was still upset at Dad. She was like "Was helying?" I was line "No but did he have to say it that way?" Mom was like he doesn't know what else to do." Then she wnet on why Ididn't call for her New Year's and that I could call more that twice a week to say hello. I said I was sorry.

Mom is arranging peace talk. We are debating either Morton's or Old Homestead. She is having a hankering for steak.

Ohmigod. Johnny Carson just died. That is so messed up. They are talking about it on MSNBC.

Keep warm everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is sad. Johnny was an icon, a true legend.
I'm surprised you even know who he is.

----
"Who's Johnny?, she said, and laughed and looked the other way...."

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home