Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

OMG! I figured out today that it's been like a year since I have started my blog. I actually was about to call VD and tell her about my secret blog. But then I realized I haven't spoken to her since our falling out at fashion week. As for the rest of the claque, they are still not down with me because VD rules over them like Sarah Jessica Parker does over the cast of Sex and the City.

I thought about calling the Big sis but I realized that she doesn't know about my blog. My parents sure as hell don't know what I am doing. I am sure they would be thrilled that I am airing the dirty laundry even though I have been doing it in secret.

The truth is, I'm alone. The only people who even know that this blog exists are the people who read it and make comments on it. It's kind of ironic. The only people who I can really celebrate this anniversary are people who I have never met. In fact most of them hate my guts.

It's kind of crazy how much happens in a year. First I am looking for an apartment, dealing with crazy neighbors, a**hole office workers, losing my friends and getting ragged by every beeyotch that has a laptop.

But I don't regret chronicling my life through this blog. It has expanded my horizons and I have learned alot about myself whether is good, bad or ugly.

So what's next Princess? What are you going to do now? Going to still be the poor little trustfund girl? Or are you going to create a life of your own?

Do I regret

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good question. What's the answer?

7:15 AM  
Blogger J.Green said...

Well, truth is you really are exactly where you started. Despite all the mini "dramas" your life has not moved forward in any noticeable or serious way. Sad.

Happy anniversary though.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Quiet said...

I drop in now and again. I always enjoy reading your posts. Happy Anniversary.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home