Friday, November 18, 2005

What do I want to do?

industry whore said...
Don't be obnoxious. At least she's trying. What exactly do you WANT to do, PP?


I want to be a movie star. Be part of the Hollywood Bazarr. I want to climb Mt Everest and sit on an armrest. I want to have my table at B8 and be able to get people in even if they are late.

I want to bring world peace and give everyone a new life lease. I want people to know that I want my own reality show.

When it is my time to go, I want the world to stop not just go slow. I want them to remember me in all my glory.

I just don't want to be forgotten. Perhaps it is just best for me to be rotten.

I hate writing poems. They make my head hurt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised but pleased that getting a job is important to you - I thought you didn't have to work and therefore like many people in that situation, wouldn't bother. But since money is not a problem, can't you look for really interesting volunteer roles?

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a big difference between poetry and doggerel, sweetheart.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home