Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving

Dr. Big Sister and her husband the lawyer and their brood are coming to New York for turkey day. Big Sis wants to cook Thanksgiving dinner but Mom already ordered it. I don't know when the last time Mom cooked Thanksgiving dinner but I do remember after that dinner she started smoking and it took 5 months for her to quit again.

Anyways Mom called me yestreday and demanded if the Big Sis told me to order Fresh Direct. I was like no why? It seems that Fresh Direct arrived on the her doorstep yesterday bringing with them a whole Thanksgiving feast. She tried to call Big Sis but she was busy seeing paitents. I think she should just wait till tonight since that is when the Big sis and the West Coast clan will be coming in.

Along with that drama, I am sure there will alot of family theatrics. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last year. Last year's Thanksgiving was really traumatic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well be sure to tell them that you plan on becoming a movie star, cause we all know how that'll go over.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet. At least your family has something to be thankful for....Fresh Direct.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP! I was in NY this weekend we really shoulda gone for coffee, I'm intrigued. Next time.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home