Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Job search

Why is it so hard to find a job? I am hearing all these stories in the news that the economy is doing well. Well why isn't anyone getting back to me? Why am I not getting interviews.

I know the answer. Because no one cares. No one knows who I am. I don't have a network of contacts to put in a good word for me.

OMG. I wish I did nore interships back in college. I tried do one for this production but dropped out after the first week. The producer was always screaming at people.

Maybe I should have stuck it out. Maybe things would have been different. I wasn't really worried about this. I was realying on VD to help me out. But we haven't spoken since fashion week.

I've been thinking about dropping off of some Stella as a peace offering. But then I think I would look really desperate.

But the truth is I am desperate. Dad has been hinting that he could use some help at the office. Maybe I have become paralegal girl again. I'm not even getting interviews for internships.

I have to do something. There are only so many times I can do a Sex and the City dvd marathon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to marry some rich dude. So, why do you care?

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it might help if she had actual job skills.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always start hooking.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job skills are something that you can learn on the job. It's much harder to figure out what you want. PP, if you can't get an internship, do think about trying volunteer work of some kind, just to not be idle. Energy begets energy.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home