Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jdate

Ever since I had my falling out with VD my social life has been shot to hell. None of the clauqe has been willing to rise against her tyranny. So I have been left alone. VD was always the ringleader. The one who pulled the strings. She was the master of the ass. She knew which ones to kiss and which ones to kick.

The clique is the religion of all girls. Whether you are running with the Lindsay Lohans and Parils Hiltons of the world or the B List crowd of the Surreal Life, women travel in packs. And if you are alone and targted by a clique, save money for therapy.

I am taking measures to create a social life of myself. I decided the easiest way was to start dating. Dating is a great excuse to explain why you have no friends. Afterall you are too busy meeting guys.

But I didn't want to look like a girl in need of a mercy f**k and didn't want to give VD the satisfaction that I was trolling for scraps. So I made a decision not to go routine destinations of partydom.

Being the lazy princess that I am I took to the web and hit Jdate. Jdate has been getting a bad rap lately because it seems every Chinese woman in New York wants to marry a Jewish guy and since there is a shortage of Jewish men, the opposite sex is taking advantage of the situation to get as many hookups under their belt.

I decided to go for it since I pretty know what I am getting into with a Jewish guy. So for the past two month I have been dating on and off. It has been a mixed bag of really creppy guys to some that I would only be friends with.

Right now I have been seeing this stockbroker who is very nice and has a large circle of friends that welcomed me into their fold. So even though I am not hanging with the claque I am part of a group. I mean if I were to marry this guy I would still have a big wedding even without VD and the girls attending. It is a little early to talk about that. I mean it has been barely a month. But I feel comfortable.

It's kind of weird but I am not freaking out over anything. It seems that when people drop out of your lives there are always others that are ready to take their place. It sounds shallow but sometimes getting cut off is a good thing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's kind of weird but I am not freaking out over anything. It seems that when people drop out of your lives there are always others that are ready to take their place. It sounds shallow but sometimes getting cut off is a good thing."

I really like that...and I think it's true. :)

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...actually profound.
Write more stuff like this and you actually could have a blog going here.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't Chinese girls looking to hook up with studly Italian dudes such as my own self? Hey, maybe our long term earnings aren't as good as our Jewish brethren but we are better looking, way less whiny, and, I've been told, a lot better in the sack.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fat whore pig.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home