Friday, December 23, 2005

Hannukah in Aspen

I am waiting for the car service to pick me up for my 5pm flight. Yes. I am getting out of town. One of my father's clients has a large house there and invited my parents and myself to come over. I thought I would be spending a quiet holiday at home but that

I was so bummed by the strike. Not that it really affected me. I planned on using Dad's car service but he put a stop to that since he needed every car for his lawyers because of the strike. I planned on doing some serious shopping since alot of stores were hurting without customers.

But I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the apartment and looking for jobs online. Still nothing.

Car is here. Off to break in my new skis.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that skiing shaves some of the cheese off those thighs. Pig.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think that your car service can pick me and my friend El Racha up at our apartment? I need to return some Christmas gifts to the DAV and go to Wal-Mart to get some lemon flavored scrubby bubbles.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this blog a joke? It sucks.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home