Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Fight

I got into a fight with one of the paralegals yesterday. I was doing some filing when one of them who I will call the troll ho who asked if she could change jobs with them. She was playing xerox cop for the past coupel of days and was going crazy.

I was like sure. And I was stuck doing copies in this closet, sweating my ass off in this tiny room with the door closed since the copier could be heard by the whole office. Halfway through the job the copier jammed. After burning my fingers and getting covered with toner, a lawyer bumped me off the copier. An hour later I got back on and then I got yelled at for not finishing the filing. It turned out the troll ho took off for lunch before finishing the job leaving me to finish it.

When she got back we got into this huge arguement about what happened. I told her it was her fault that I got into trouble. She told me that I was just an intern and that I couldn't tell her what to do. I was about to scream at her when one of the lawyers told us to get back to work.

I really don't want to go work if I have to deal with troll ho. Why are people so stupid?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP, you shouldn't even be working anyway -- a vast part of the population is comprised of fat and lazy office troll hos, and there's no reason for you to have anything to do with them.
On another note, do you date? I never see anything about tapping some actual ass.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with whoever just posted - get out of that uptight law firm and into a younger, more fun work environment! Intern for MTV or one of the soaps filmed in New York. Work as a PA on a film set. Or an advertising agency. Or a talent agency. ANYTHING BUT A LAW FIRM!!!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are morons everywhere. you cannot escape them and they often work above you. welcome to our world.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are someone else's moron at some point

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home