Friday, April 15, 2005

Step off

Ok. The weather is getting better. And I guess that means a**holes are comignout of hibernation. I would like to share some with them all of you.



money can't buy class. PP is the prime example.

Money is class baby. And don't you forget it.



I'm rich and I think you're a useless ho. In fact, I choose to work because the people I surround myself are real, which makes me even richer than you! Your types are full of shit insecure wannabe celebrities. If you're truly happy, go do what you do. But don't assume others are not because they don't live the way you do. That's just ignorance.

God, you are so in denial that you should be living in Egypt. I don't assume people are unhappy. I know they are unhappy. If they were really happy they wouldn't be attacking me. Yeah you surround yourself with real people. Real stupid people. You don't need to look for real people. They come to you. Your right about one thing. I'm not happy but I ain't bitter beeyotch.


if i were your father PP, i would ask you to refund the tuition for college and prep school because you've obviously put that education to no use

No one puts their education to good use. I have met people who have changed their majors 5 times and even after that they are working in completely different arenas. I know lawyers who are compeletly unhappy with what they are doing. Its all unpredictable.


PP, I am the anonymous commenter who said "it's a JAP RAP song you bunch of fools".
As far as I know, I coined the phrase to describe your work. But you are welcome to use it.
The other commenters were calling it a poem, and I knew it was a song, a Rap song.
I was standing up for you, honey.
And...I am Jewish.;)


Well I'll just take your word that it was a kunts and that you are down with the luftmentsh.



Dearest PP,
I have been reading your blog for quite awhile now, and this is the conclusion I have come to:
In your interior self you actually possess a real depth of mind, heart and spirit. However, because of your upbringing it has never been recognized or nurtured.
Your parents suffocated their own sensitive interior selves, and they have attempted to do the same to you.
I think they will have failed, though, in their attempt to crush your spirit, if you keep writing, thereby allowing yourself to expand the parameters of that tight little psychological space they tried to squeeze you into.
Keep writing your songs, keep exposing your thoughts, keep stretching the bars of that golden cage.
Don't give in to their demands, their threats, their guilt trips. Don't be like them...be like you...the real you, the one who keeps crying to get free.
love you,PP!


Its nice of you to say those things but please do not put the blame on my parents. I know I get into fights with them. But I know they love me. Looking back on my life,they never squeezed me into anyhting. They let me do what I want. The only people who are trying to crush me are the haters who post from the dark.


This flashes me all the way back to the day. I remember my freshman year when all of a sudden a group of girls turned on me. They would write things like slut and tramp on my locker and leave nasty notes on my desk when I wasn't looking. I could never prove it was them since they would never admit it and I never saw them write those things but I knew it was them. But when they saw I wouldn't cry they got bored and moved onto the next victim. Bring ir on beeyotches.

Its not going to matter anyway since I got a job now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is truly so much fun to read. i think the best part is when people think you're a real person and try to stage interventions via your comments section or tell you you're not classy because classy people don't wear manolos, they wear jimmy choo or something. truly brilliant work being done around here, keep it up.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blowing a fello trust-funder from jersey does not count as a "job". But I'm sure your dad would still be proud.

A man's penis is probably the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blowing a fello trust-funder from jersey does not count as a "job". But I'm sure your dad would still be proud.

A man's penis is probably the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't like PP why bother to come to her blog just to say horrid things? it's stupid.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't say you were bitter. I said you were ignorant. And might I add that you have poor grammar and spelling skills: 'your' is possessive, 'you're'= you are.
I also said, "If you're truly happy, go do what you do". Since you're claiming to be UNhappy, maybe you'll finally begin to realize that money does not buy happiness and do something that WILL make you happy. Money also can't buy respect. And you, my friend, are finding that out very quickly and it's pissing you off.

Just be normal for god's sake. You're not better than anybody else.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home