Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is this what's going to happen everytime I throw a rhyme?
A ton of you are going to throw slime while the rest are going to be divine?

To all the haters you are just a wannabe players
angry because you have to rub your cents to make the rent.
While my money is spent

With plenty leftover to get ten makeovers.

Britney is something you want to be.
Famous and rich not some broke down beeyatch
Yeah she's going to be a mom, singing a lullaby song
Not cool ragging on the unborn even one with a silver spoon.

Ok that's enough. This poem stuff is really hurting my head.

Not cool you guys. This was more abuse than usual. Don't make fun of my flower. It smells like roses and it needs to breathe.

Appleblossom thanks for the props. I am not sure what you mean by character.

That was a cute poem NYiBanker. No we are not hot and heavy. For all I know NYibanker plays on the other team.

I guess what I do JAP rap. But only I can say that since I am Jewish.


The only thing worse than reading that horrid excuse of a poem is picturing your huge ass in daisy-dukes.

I bet it's like an enormous garbage bag filled with cottage cheese.


PP, why do I get the feeling you are a nasty-ass fat ho who leaves little to the imagination? the men are staring because they can't get over your rolls and cratered butt. ew.

yes, her vagina probably does smell.


I have a fantastic ass because I do pilates and yoga and stay away from the stairmaster. Cottage Cheese? Is that the only thing you can afford after paying the rent?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP, I am the anonymous commenter who said "it's a JAP RAP song you bunch of fools".
As far as I know, I coined the phrase to describe your work. But you are welcome to use it.
The other commenters were calling it a poem, and I knew it was a song, a Rap song.
I was standing up for you, honey.
And...I am Jewish.;)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I wouldn't have thought it possible but her comebacks are worse than her poems.

If only she could take her head out of the food trough long enough, she might be able to think up a decent rhyme.

But that would probably hurt her head too.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rich and I think you're a useless ho. In fact, I choose to work because the people I surround myself are real, which makes me even richer than you! Your types are full of shit insecure wannabe celebrities. If you're truly happy, go do what you do. But don't assume others are not because they don't live the way you do. That's just ignorance.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i were your father PP, i would ask you to refund the tuition for college and prep school because you've obviously put that education to no use

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

money can't buy class. PP is the prime example.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home