Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.

Feeling really bleah right now. I don't want to move or do anything. I just want to sit in my room and lie in bed. Driven was on VH1 talking about Lindsay. Its funny how that she has everything but she has her problems too. I wonder what its like to be famous and to be on the verge of greatness. The rich part I already know.

My overall opinion of work is that it sucks. Work is not something that anyone does voluntary. They either do it because they need the money, their bored or they want to avoid dealing with their families.

Big Sis called me today to thank me for the humongous box of Godiva chocolates. I asked if I took her husband by surprise. She told me he had me outgunned because she thinks he's planning an evening on a yacht.

She asked me about work, I told her it sucked and told her about troll ho. She told me that no matter where you go you are always going to be running into idiots. When she was a resident there was this resident who was constantly messing up everyone's schedule because she was always out partying and missing her shifts.

Sis told me to stick it out. The skills I'll learn are useless, I mean an office would hire monkeys if they could. The most important thing is learning about how to work and deal with people especially ones who are really annoying.

Tomorrow we are taking my mom out to the club in Greenwich and have dinner at the buffet. It will be nice to be together with them. Its kind of funny. I am looking foward to seeing them tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when ?

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to feel lovey-dovey about you, ole...hmmm...never thought that would happen... Are you hot, ole? And exactly how 'ole' are ya? I've always been attracted to older sugar daddies...er...guys...who have impeccable manners/class!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you girl. I come from the same stereotypical Jewish family where everyone has to be a lawyer/doctor or marry one and have grandchildren all by the time youre 21. BTW, you seem like SUCH a Ramaz girl! so all you harsh people out there-lighten up- if you grew up in a world with INSANE pressure, youd be a little crazy also. This girl is FUNNY- so laugh with her and not at her!!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of dipshit is going to let you into a buffet???

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pressure? What pressure does she have that we don't? Hell, she has much, much less to worry about, you retard! Blah blah blah, PP is a spoiled little brat. I will continue to laugh at her until she grows up. She may have money, but damn! She is nothing but trash.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psst.....Ole: It's 'antediluvian' and yes, I am pedantic about spelling. Good to see that you survived the flood though ; )

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you flirting with me, Ole? There is definitely a correct response to this question! ;)

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't think Ole is flirting with you, Anon....isn't it a bit presumptuous to assume Ole is a he? Or did I miss something?
I should really get an account so other Anons don't pretend to have written my pedantic little comments....especially flirtatious Anons.
- G

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Two idiots fighting over the pale, chubby "ole" dude. Now I really have seen it all.

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I never underestimate another's capacity for bad grammar - not to mention spelling (but I'll just write your "inagination" off as a typo).

E.G.: "I never underestimate another's capacity for a limited inagination, which is why I find..."

The major error you have just committed is called an orphan 'which'. Naturally, I can't help but chuckle about it as I, like G, am pedantic about grammar and sentence structure. HEHE!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home