Saturday, April 02, 2005

He has died

All day its been coverage on the Pope. First they say he's dead than alive.


Frank Perdue is dead. I kind of remember his commercials as a child. They say death comes in threes.

VD got wrangled into being a PA for this news production company. Back in college she did an internship with them. Anyway all of their people are in Italy or preparing to go to go so they need somone to be help the producers. She hates this type of work since its stressful and there is very little money. But the producer who she is working for can help her out with her PR company.

The rest of the claque wanted to go out but I am not sure its right to have a pope party right now. I spent all day cleaning up and stocking up for the rain. This weekend is going to suck.

I think what is amazing is that all these people are praying for him. It feels like this huge vigil. It reminds me of when Grandma died. Her last days were surrounded by family and friends waiting to hear her last breath. Grandma, I miss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They say death comes in threes." This might be the only funny thing you've ever written.

Popes are like dogs. People ignorantly love them until they eventually die, then they just go out and get another.

Glad to see you're stocking up in preparation for rain. The buoyancy of your fat will act as a life raft carrying you (and I'm sure the several small children who could fit on your prodigious body mass) to safety.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...you're killing me, Anonymous @ 12:06pm; i'm about to bust a gut - or pee my pants (whichever comes first...)! Sorry, PP! That is some funny shit, though!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home