Saturday, January 08, 2005

Out of Love?

Yesterday, my sister kept calling and leaving messaages to call her back and stop screening my calls. I emailed Dad's letter to her with nasty message thanking her for making me look stupid.

She kept calling back and I was going to ignore her but calling back leaving these really vicuosu messagae that I was spoiled little whore that I should get a job at starbucks but I was probably too stupid to poor coffee and that Dad was right that I was completely wasting my life.

I turned off the machine but than she kept calling my cell. I turned that off and than I got a call from the doorman that my sister left a message and wanted to speak to me. I just gave up and called her.

She said Dad must have been really upset because she noticed some spelling errors and other grammer mistakes in the letter. Usally his letters are perfect since he has secretary write them. Only when he is really ticked off does he do his own work.

I told her thanks for turning everyone against and making me look like an idiot. She shot back that I should thank myself. GRRRRR! I was like why is everyone giving me so much grief. She was like what grief? Have you seen the news? Seeing your whole family wiped out by a tsunami and then not knowing if their alive or watching somone you love slowly die of an infection that could be cured by walking into a duane reade is grief. I'm just being a brat!

She went on about how that all of us wanted me to be happy but could not stand by while I wasted my life. And if it meant stressing me out and getting me upset to change my ways than so be it.

She left it as this.

"We say these things out of love. If we didn't love you we would never say these things to you. We would have just let you screw up your life. A trustfund will not decide what you want to do with your life. That's your job"

I responded by saying, "I hate to see what you would all do out of hate."

She was like whatever. Just get a job.


After I hung up, I was watching TV which said that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston
were getting a divorce. I started crying hysterically. I always thought they made the cutest couple. I remember seeing footage of their wedding, sitting next to each other enjoying the performance of that boy Harry Connick Jr. And I could wait for them to have kids. I mean their kids would so much cuter than Parker and Broderick I had this dream that that both families kids would be in competition with each other.

Than I got really depressed I mean if these two successful people can't even maintain a marriage what hope do I have?

VD has been leaving messages about a party tonight. I'm not going. I have the process all this love I have been getting.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should totally read "Bright Lights Big City" by Jay McInerney. While very dated in it's 80's setting, the main character is really starting to remind me of you....which I guess would make your friend VD the Tad Aligash character.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prada Princess, please get a job, any job. You need something else to think about.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess....screw them all.
You get readers to come to your blog, 90% of them out there have no readers at all. One day some magazine, maybe some teenzine or whatever, is gonna notice and ask to license your content - then you're gonna be rollin in dough and everyone else in your family is gonna be like - wtf?!
Let them pursue their old economy careers of law and medicine, you just keep on trucking girl!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thought,
You are a total lameass. You can't spell and seemingly have no skills except to bitch and complain about a life of money. Quit your whining and find something useful to use. I resent the fact that you are taking up space in this world and depleting our oxygen.
You cried hysterically about Brad and Jen?? Take a pill girl and get over yourself.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am posting because I have seen the way everyone who posts either seems to love you or to hate you. You are correct that if someone does not like you or what you do then they should not read your posts. Maybe they should just fill their time with pursuits that they like rather than reading your blog.

I myself like your blog. You are opinionated and you have so many options open to you and you like to have your fun on your terms.

Since we have just seen so much turmoil in the in city, in the country, and in the world people like to find fault in others when they feel trapped and unable to effect the world around them for the better. They feel you should be using your time and efforts in ways that THEY feel are productive.

What you should be looking at is what works for you and something that gives you some focus and direction. But again it should be something YOU want to do. You should NOT work at Starbucks or anything that you do not feel represents you and what you should feel.

If you want to have fun, there should be no reason why you should be made to feel guilty because you are enjoying yourself. You will always need balance, so you just go out there and find some more pursuits to widen your horizons in whatever way you feel makes sense for you.

I myself blog because it gets me used to writing and prepares me for when I will be able to devote more time to writing and devising plots for novels and screenplays.

You are a very interesting person and I am sure that with all you have shown that you have to offer we can expect more amazing and interesting things from you in the future.

Keep on Trucking
TheFunwatchNYC

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Ole. Prada Princess is the blogger I love to hate. I wish she'd post more often.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys better look out or PP is going to put another COMMENT SMACKDOWN on you guys! Don't listen to the haters and Walmart masterbators. They think Prada is a type of canned spaghetti sauce. The amount we spend on purses in a year probably makes their food budget look like a pittence.

I love you Princess. Thanks for showing me that I'm not shallow just cuz I shop!!!! MUAH!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not agree more with Ole and Anon above. I hate it, but I have to keep checking. However, the more I read, the more I am convinced that this is a joke. I mean come on, who cries about celebrity divorces? Not even their familes care.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Ms. Anonymous who posted at 12:08, it is possible to love Prada AND know how to spell. Evidently it's not possible for you or for Prada Princess, but it's possible for some of us.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ole,

You comment was absolutely, hands down, the most repulsive thing I've EVER read on this site.

Southern Cal, I presume?

At least "PP" is being honest with herself, and not trying portray someone she's not. (Very commendable, I might add.)

On the the other hand, OLE, why don't you admit that you have nothing better to do than fry your brain obsesseively checking blogs on the internet. I don't think that's very good for your "libertarian soul." The next time you have a free moment, why don't you do some stretching, get some fresh air, and stop drinking all that blood pressure-inducing coffee! Maybe then you will clear your aura of hostility and be a little less condemning.

I must tell you, you're just like everyone else...

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say once again that if you continue to obsessively read about someone that you hate then you must have something missing in your OWN life.

Maybe you are one of those people who watch shows that are bad and live in one of those red states where people only have time to watch Foxnews and CBS.

If a person has nothing better to do but to obsessively follow someone elses life and then hate on them then they are nothing better than a hateful paparazzi who cannot wait to catch someone in an unguarded moment and sell it to the highest bidder.

They have nothing worthwhile of themselves to offer yet they attack that which they only wish they could be themselves.

PP, You go girl.

And to the haters:
Hopefully someone will actually hold a mirror up and let you see where your vitriol is coming from and get some of you to a good therapist. It can't be good to go on that way.

8:48 PM  
Blogger none said...

hhummm this is all very interesting

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home