Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

We got completely hosed at Times Square. They wouldn't let us in cause we weren't wearing white. Apprently there was a dress code of white for the ice theme. VD tried to convince them that we were dress code was black ice but the PA, some nyu film grad, wouldn't let us in.

We ended up doing the meat market and hitting the clubs there. T was pissed the whole night because she told everyone she was going to be on tv hanging with Lindsay. After that we ran over to the meat market and ended up at a party in this amazing apartment on Houston. The host, some investment banker, ran his mouth about how he had an outdoor view of Katherine Hepburn's place.

I did meet some very cute guys. Both with accents One of them had a band that has just been signed with universal. Tall texan with blonde hair like honey wheat who is the drummer. Maybe I should move to Austin. Another one was this Irish guy from Long Island who worked as a physcial therapist. Usally I hate guys from Long Island. I had a bad experience when a bunch of guys from Hofstra crashed my 4th of July party at my house in the Hamptons.

He was a real macho guy, the type that could cook a good steak and build a deck all in the same day. He had long brong stringy hair that he slicked back. I could see why he chose to be a physical therapist. If he can talk a girl out of her pants he can talk a patient into doing exercises. No. Not with me. But not to say I didn't think about it.


There were these trio of EVs. That means east village types that are into keeping it real which means lots of makeup and salvation army clothing. They wore tight belly shirts that showed off their tatoos on their arms and backs while flirting with a bunch of brook brothers. Than this guy who looked like he walked out of a Maroon 5 video walked in. His face covered with his black bangs and he wore jeans and some black vintage shirt. The tattoo connection forgot about the brothers and just went crazy over him. The brunette who looked like an emaciated Jennifer Connely began dancing with bangface twitching her hips and moving her feet in a two step way. The brooks brothers were pissed seeing that their large bankrolls were no match for messy hair and heavy drug use.


It got very high school when a bunch of guys began upchucking from the sake bombs. One of them threw up while sitting on a leather chair. The host compeletly freaked.
At least I did not have to hold anyone's hair.

We ended up at a diner where we had fries and diet cokes.

My New Year's Resolution

Get a boyfriend
Buy a place
Get my parents off my back.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want a long distance boyfriend? heh

Southern boy here from Mississippi

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs a NYC man, that would be me.
Let me know if you're interested, I know how to treat a woman right.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home