Monday, January 17, 2005

Watch it. I am having my period

My irregular period has struck again. No I am not a ho. I was going to talk about my most awesome day and I am not in the mood to deal with this crap but alot of things have come up on this blog that are really p****** me off.

I think the biggest one is that people are calling me a racist for what I wrote

For your information in my freshman year I was a prom date for a half Japanese and half Italian senior from the upper west side. If I was racist would I do that?

As far as the my comment about equipment. That was a joke. If you can't handle it that's your problem. I felt embarassed by what people were saying so I took it back but than I thought, hey its their problem not mine.


Ole. I thought you learned your lesson the last time you tangled with me. Obviously you need another godsmack.


On the contrary. I've just read the post immediately above this one (unless someone manages to post another comment before this one goes up) and I completely disagree with the suggestion that people shouldn't read things if they don't like them. That assertion in itself shows a quite astonishing naivete for someone who aspires to a writing career.

I'm a regular reader of this blog, and yet I have utter contempt for its writer, assuming that she is in fact a real person. From the shallowness of her analogies to her almost complete lack of taste, tact, sense of self or understanding of the challenges faced by the 99.9% of the world's population who aren't affluent Manhattanites, she sickens my libertarian sould so deeply that I regularly choke on my Fairtrade coffee in the short time it takes me to read one of her poorly-written, poorly-spelled posts.


So where do you drink your fairtrade coffee? At the Dunkin Doughnuts where you work? I thought I recognized you. Next be quicker when you put cream cheese on my bagel. I have more taste in my pinky that you have in your entire body. The only challenges I need to understand are my own. I never said I was Mother Teresa. Besides its not my job. Why don't take your own advice and after your done rolling dough go help the world yourself.


I quite agree with one or two of the other posters on this thread. I find it beyond vile and contemptuous that you should choose to share this letter, written so earnestly, with the world. What were you expecting? Approval? Understanding? Sympathy?

Think Emap or Conde Nast will be publishing an article some time soon crowing about how a Gawker reference turned their fake blog into an internet sensation?

If people feel inferior because of the way I differentiate myself, I can't help that. Personally, I don't have that kind of complex. Yes, I'm a foreigner. Again, if that makes you feel inferior, fair enough. As it's a fact and not up for debate, though, I'd suggest that's a little futile.

Reading blogs is a waste of time? I disagree... one of the most important cultural phenomena in years. I take it that you're not wasting time here, just researching something?


I find it vile and contemptuous that you are even allowed to use a computer. Who are you to judge me? Who are to say what is right or wrong? I didn't hear anyone making you king of the universe. I do not regret putting that letter out there. What was I expecting? I don't know. I just felt I needed to show it to the world. But you can go F*** yourself with a chainsaw for trying to s*** all over me.

All you do is just bring the haters to gang up on me. Don't think I don't know what you are doing.

My Father once told me that people who throw big words like futile, inferior and phenomena are usally covering up a complex. Just because you are foreigner doesn't mean your better than any of us. You may have come from a different country but we do things differently around here. Go study for the SATS.


Btw, I could buy Emap and Conde Nast without blinking an eye. But you are right about one thing. I am a sensation. Don't you forget it Ole.




Now I know you're a fake, PP.

Honestly, you didn't figure out this blog was fake until today? The big outstanding questions are (1) is PP a guy or a gal? and (2) does PP dream of a book deal (and if so, have there been any nibbles yet)?


1) Obviously fake because no nyc loaded princess would waste her time blogging. Only losers blog and only losers read blogs.
.


Listen up you wage monkeys. Of course my life is fake to you. In your minds its a dream to be able to wake up at noon on a Monday. Grab lunch at Nobu, go shopping and drop a couple grand on 10 studded ipods for all of your best friends and family, Felis Ray Beach bags and a Furstenberg wardrobe and then hit B8. Unfortuanely what is not fake is your pettiness.

Book deal? That would mean work unless I can get my "tutor" from college to help me. Thank you VD. I would have never graduated on time without my "tutor's" help. I was thinking about posting photos of myself but I don't want to be attacked by you freaks, that means you Ole. I might change my mind


LES is nothing like UWS, thats why I live here.

Go back to the stale mink and passe' Logo Vernis totes of columbus circle, please don't come back.

P.S. You don't need a trust fund to get a platimum card


No you don't need a trust fund for a platinum card but you need a lot of money. Since you probably don't have since you live in LES. Its platinum not platimum. I'll go back to where I come from when you know you how to spell. You pay UWS prices in the LES. But there is a huge difference in what you get. And let me tell you LES has alot of catching up to do.


You are a name-dropper, I have been reading your blog (linked from gawker) for 5 minutes and I see LV, Lindsay Lohan and Jimmy Choo. As a proud NYC Fashionista I can only hope you are a joke - if you are for real I am glad to hear that you are not competing in the fashion olympics where the brands you brag about are has-beens.

LV has become pedestrian (hense chinatown)
Jimmy Choo is so 5 years ago (jimmy who?)
Lindsay Lohan contradicts herself (I don't want people talking about me anymore, so I'll just write a pop song about it)


Fashionista? fashion olympics? Listen girlfriend or drag queen or man whore, YOU are the name dropper has been. The only people who use those words are the bridge and tunnel who get their fashion tips from watching Cojotime on the Today show. Chinatown only rips off the best which is why Louis is always first in line. Five years? Is that how long it took for you to save for a pair of used Jimmy's? Lindsay can say whatever is on her mind. Sometimes the only way an artist of her stature can communicate how she feels is through music. Of course you wouldn't know since you think the Baywatch theme song is a classic.


Maybe you and your highly intellectual friends should look something up before labelling yourselves. Although since you are the Prada Princess I guess you are only about labels.

Claque is a group of paid persons usually theatre or opera - they are paid to applaude.

Seems indicative of your life. Pretty much paid to do nothing or paid not to use your brain.

I think you should rename yourselves the CLAP since that's probably all you'll ever acheive in this life.

Thanks for the laughs you sound like a bunch of skanks!

-Sasha


You are so smart. I didn't realize they taught these things at clown college. Girl, I don't need to get paid. Because to get paid would mean I would have to work and I don't need to work. Labels make the world go around its what gives life meaning. Of course we sound like skanks to you because of all the guys we meet. But then again Sasha you couldn't attract flies if a cow crapped on her head.

Princess, wake up and smell the Lox. There is a whole world outside your LV bag. If you acted with some awareness (example - giving some of your boundless time and money to tsunami victims) people would be a whole lot nicer to you. While you are looking for an apartment that will house servants people who lost everything are sleeping on the ground. You voted for Kerry but imagine what could have happened if you donated half or your monthy shopping allowance to his campain OR simply spent some of your endless free time encouraging people to vote.

Smell the lox. That's cute. Did you use the word Lox because of my heritage? Now who is the person that needs awareness? Kerry had a bankroll bigger than mine yet it still didn't make a difference. Don't tell me what to do and what to think. That's my business and my business alone.

2) Some guys like their women a little thick, gotta admit I like to watch that belly jiggle when i pump them myself. Nothing wrong with that.

You should buy a better brand of blow up doll.

ARRRGH! CRAMPS! Going bed.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so awesome, I love you!
Will you marry me? Please????

I dont know why but you never post the comments your fans make on the main page, only the haters, but who cares about them anyhow..

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you can "buy Conde' Nast at the blink of an eye"? That's interesting, because it is a multi-billion dollar corporation. I doubt your vaunted trust fund is worth even close to that.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP, why on earth are you responding to people's comments by insulting them? There are at least a couple things wrong with that. First of all, you've chosen to write this blog: that means you've put your ideas (and, indeed, your persona) out there for public comment. You can't expect all comments to be positive, nor should you feel justified in insulting the people who make negative comments. Second, you have said that you are not claiming to be superior to anyone else by virtue of your wealth. Why, then, do you insult readers by saying that they must work at Dunkin Donuts? I think you really do feel that you are better than people who work at Dunkin Donuts -- and the problems with that worldview are too obvious to mention.

And, by the way, the "platimum" thing? For you to correct someone else's spelling is truly the pot calling the kettle black.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP - You rock. Ignore the haters and enjoy your life. Try not to worry - when you're ready for something else, it will happen.

XXOO

-A former PP

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Platimum as in grandmummies money.

Gold cards are over, the banks know that everyone wants a platinum so they give them anyone who has decent credit.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha HA! Love You PP, whoever or whatever the hell you are. I think you gave OLE an orgasm by blogging about her/him? shim? i think that counts as charity work! tax write-off!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PP: 1
Ole: 0

Looks like PP sent a couple zingers right over Ole's head.

No, Ole, she doesn't think phenomema, inferior and futile are "big" words. It's called sarcasm. And a "big" word isn't defined by how many letters it has!

Okay, now can you write a ten-paragraph response about NOTHING? (How about looking up "concise" on dictionary.com?)

I don't think I could ever feel inferior to someone who comments on a blog, quite the contrary, in fact.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ole and other mouth breathers. BWAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wait. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK, I'm done. You guys KILL me. Hey Ole. I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard. www.dictionary.com? How about, www.ImTooStupidTooSpotAParody.com . Oh my god, you guys in the comments are almost as funny as the geneyus behind this blog. Oh, and yes I did spell that wrong. Thats the joke. Get it? Like filling my blog with spelling errors then pointing out someone elses! Oh, this blog is the highlight of my day.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLATINUM

and yes, even the little worker bees can get them.

Remeber your little pie chart? It's about responsibility, not whats in your (or your parents) savings account. But what would you know about responsility? have you ever had any?

Now that you know that the people below 14th can spell PLATINUM and we have our own so we are not impressed with yours could you stay the fuck out of the East Village and LES?

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, by posting them on a public forum you are making what you "do" and "think" other people's business.

if you post about the tsunami and Jennifer Aniston in the same thread you should expect this. people are attacking you because you don't do anything and you still whine about your life.

why don't you have sex with some rich guy on videotape like someone suggested? it worked for Paris Hilton... you don't see people telling her to support charites, snd she's a whiny spoiled brat just like you.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking at this blog purely for entertainment's sake. That is all it can be taken as. This person is not real. The spelling alone should be a clue. This person didn't go to college. I have a trust fund and would never even dare dream of wasting my life like this person claims that they are. Except the entertainment! It is soooo funny to hear someone who wishes that they really did have a trust. If you did, you would not post so casually about it and not spend so easily. My quarterly payments are great but my rare splurges are on my daughter, spa pedicures at Nordstrom (so relaxing), and collagen facials. You would pay more attention to current world events and worry about the falling dollar. Spend your time looking over whoever is managing your trust if you really do have one! Hey, but keep on posting because your lust for a life you clearly don't have is hilarious!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home