Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Project Runway: Apartment Wardrobe

PROJECT RUNWAY! YES!
Stacey deserved to get whacked. She didn't even know how to operate a sewing machine. High on concept but on a snail's level when it comes to execution. Jeffrey dodged a bullet. That shredded dress with the back short and front long, it was very unflattering. I thought Heidi was going stuff it down his throat. As for Vincent, he must have been hopped up on something because that hat was beyond fugly.

I liked the idea of how they had to cannabilize their own apartments for materials. It was so funny when they came back and their places were still f**ked up.

Keith won and stuck to his own vision. I thought the dress was darling so suck it Tim. This is Project Runway! Not Parsons where you can push around your fashion slaves around. It just goes to show the experts don't know everything.

Thank God for Project Runway. It is my escape from the commic book geek hell that I am in now. The last thing I want to do right now is to blog about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I agree with all your comments, however I think I agreed with Stacy's vision...in her mind at least. It all came to execution and skills...and boy this group had it! FYI New Yorkers, Chloe and Emmett from PR2 are going to be doing a show at Martha Clara Vineyards ...check out the announcement at www.marthaclaravineyards.com. I'm watching the show again on the repeat!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home