Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What every cute thin girl needs: A fat friend

I just watched the reality Cheyenne on MTV. It is a bit more polished then the Hills but I really enjoyed it. Obviously they are using the Osbornes/Jessica Simpson reality show mold to boost up her career.

What really got me thinking is not Cheyenne but her friend Whitney, who is not exactly the thinnest girl in the world. I am not trying to start a fat war. She is not a stick and ther eis notthing wrong with that. But what I wonder is that is she really her best friend? Or was she picked by casting because the two are so different looking. It would make sense since they are already have a family of thin blondes including Cheyenne's sister and her mother.

Did the producers take Cheyenne aside and say "Listen, you are cute and thin and I know you barely know this girl and she has no business wearing tight pants but if you stand aside her as much as possible you will look more cute and thin."

Makes you wonder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courting Couture said...

problem with fat friends is that all they do is complain about being fat and you don' know what to say or do about it without being horrifically mean. It's kinda like the pink elephant in the room. That's why I prefer to have either BBW friends, thin friends or friends with enough self restraint to not make me feel awkward.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what cute thin girl are you the fat friend for?

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VD?
hahahahahah

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home