Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Loser girl

You are fat and ugly and no one loves you.


These words have been on continuous replay in my mind as I look for another job. No word of yet from the office if there has been any openings. I am not holding my breath. I am debating whether to ask for G's help. Part of me really wants to get a job on my own so I can rub it in his face.

I really can't deal with this. What is going to happen to me? I am tired of being a bobbing cork in the water. I want someone to pick me up and put me in a bottle.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fat and ugly? You can't say that about yourself.

We should be the judge of that! So please, post a pic.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the term is "fugly"

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you but I know that you are neither fat nor ugly. There are lots of clues.
-----
Even successful people have been knocked down in life. The way to beat failure is to shrug it off and try again. No one can hold you down if you get up and keep trying. (Besides, it'll keep you busy.)
I've said before, you are a very good writer. You can't fail unless you give up.
DD
PS Just think of how much better you would have written this letter of encouragement! I rest my case.
DD

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home