Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Real estate is hard

Mom sent me some links about real estate.

This link is a New York City Government sitewhich shows how the homebuying process works. She told this how they did it when they bought their first apartment in Manhattan. And they did it without Grandma's help.

I was so overwhelmed by all the issues that are involved. I mean you have to really seriously look at yourself. One of the things that stick out is credit. I am a huge credit card fiend and it got me a little scared since I charge so much on my credit cards.

The other link she sent me was on the Fico score

According to My Fico


A fico score is:

It's a number lenders use to help them decide: "If I give this person a loan or credit card, how likely is it that I will get paid back on time?" A FICO score is a snapshot of your credit risk picture at a particular point in time. The higher your score, the lower the risk to lenders. Fair Isaac Corporation develops the mathematical formulas used to produce FICO scores.


Your fico score consists of the following:

lindsay lohan mom


This is really scary. I had no idea that there was this much stuff on me. These sites are really awesome and I am learning alot. I am beginning to understand why parents act this way.

Another article my Mom sent me was about the Poconos. The last time I heard about the Poconos was those cheesy Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge commericals.

now's the perfect time. the season is just right. we can play all day and dance into the night. at beautiful mount airy lounge, all you have to bring is your love of everything. all you have to bring is your love of everything, beautiful mount airy lodge.


The article was really, really scary. I mean these poor people wanted a home for themselves and they got completely screwed over.


She left this note.

A trustfund does not make you bulletproof. Although life maybe easier for you, you are still vulnerable to all of life's unforseen tragedies. Learn to be humble or life will humble you.



Loud and clear Mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should think about an actual investment strategy that will allow you to maintain the standard of living that is obviously very important to you, instead of pissing millions away on an apartment. Unless of course the plan is to find some loaded i-banker to mooch off of...but then of course he will take a mistress and you will descend into a hell of charity benefits, dysfunctional children, alchohol, and painkillers.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think that's hard.. you should try paying with your OWN money that you like, EARN.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home