Sunday, December 12, 2004

Open houses

I just got back from a going to a bunch of open houses. Tired, not sure if I am going to a party at the Moe. I already went to opening night.

Mom left a message telling me to cash my Channukah check or else Dad is going to cancel it. We all stopped getting Channukah gifts after I turned 13 since Mom was tired of shopping for 16 presents for the two of us and told Dad it was easier if we did our own shopping.


I saw three apartments in my hood of the upper west. One was for 14 million it had amazing views and it was a real white glove building which means you better have the money honey. It has three two bedroom suites and seven 1 bedroom suites. My only problem is that its a condo.
Mom always pressed into me that coops are a pain but it prevents the B&T from getting in.

lindsay lohan mom

Its going for $10,650,000. I loved the dining room which was a paneled mahogany. It had sick views of the park and a huge living area.

The last one I saw was an $11,900,000 10 room aptartment of Central Park West. It had this really special gallery with Powder room and the living room had a wood buring fireplace. There was even a libary and some rooms for the help.

I am going to talk the parents and then I will make a decision. I will be glad when this is over it that. Finally the will be off my back.

Calling VD. If she goes I'll go.





7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not snowing...
it hasn't snowed once yet...

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Anonymous has a point, although it *has* dusted a little in Westchester....this is an old pic.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was born on Long Island and now live in New Jersey. So I guess I'm a purebred B&T'er. And no, I don't have 100 mil, though I do have a few.

My wife and I kiss and read stories to our young children every night. We kiss them all every night (sometimes I do come home too late due to my commute), and my wife diligently shops for presents for all of them for Hanukah. And all my B&T friends do the same with their children.

I think you should open your heart a bit to us B&T'ers. We live a life that I think would make you happier than you currently have. My guess is that you're going to wind up dating and marrying someone like your Father. Which will be a tragedy for you.


Best of Luck,

Anonymous B&T'er

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I like being 45 mins away from Midtown Manhattan and having the comfort of living on 2+ acres with a view of a reservoir across the street. I have wild deer and turkeys in my backyard. I can't see my neighbors houses. And most of all, I don't hear sirens at all hours of the night. Sure, I can't get Chinese at 4:30 in the morning, but I can grill burgers on my deck and get a good night's sleep. And the last person to be murdered in my town was twenty something years ago. Nothing in the city is *that* important to be close to.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Ian MacAllen said...

Nothing in the city is *that* important to be close to.Except of course, New York itself.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the second biggest joke on the internet, right behind Andy Kauffman's blog. Good one.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why just stick in the 10-15 million dollar range...? Everyone knows the only apt's worth buying are 20 mil+. Pchaaa...the nouveau riche have much to learn. James.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home