Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Prada Princess faces her public

This is a recent email I received that I would like to share with all of you.

how could you turn off comments? are you really that fragile? think about what you've done; you've insulated an anonymous identity from
criticism. it's not like any of us would know you if we saw you on
the street.



I am not fragile but I am not just going sit there and be the world's punching bag.
Just because no one knows who i am doesn't meanit doesn't hurt.

of course we're going to be mean, but what else did you expect? did
you really think we would sympathize with someone who complains that
her father wants to take away her platinum card, leaving her with
nothing but a trust fund?


I never asked for sympathy. But I never expected people could be so horrible.
Is that how you judge people based on how much they make? I think you should judge what is in their heart.


oh, and if you stop cowering and turn comments back on, please allow
anonymous comments.


I am not cowering. I am taking a stand. What does not kill me makes me stronger.


3 Comments:

Blogger QUOORTJESTER said...

Prada Economics

There once was a Princess quite pretty
Blogged a Thanksgiving post seeking pity
The crowd was quite rough
Vile comments were tough
Spent two hundred bucks from her kitty.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me you pretentious little whore. You have absolutely nothing to give to society. You should die a quick painful death. Hopefully you'll get run down by an H2 very soon. "People should be judged by whats in their hearts."-Please. You suck.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, above (the angry one), are about as dense as the people who this blog is meant to represent. This blog is obviously a joke and if it isnt, it should be considered one. The things that are expounded upon in this blog represent much of what is wrong with New York City and the nasty trustfund spawn that live here. However, the fact that you are so angry shows that you have no sense of humor nor any understanding of what it means not to make hurtful and hateful statements against someone else. You are the one who honks at firetrucks, you are the subway pusher, you are the sidewalk spitter, you sir/mam are the angry bitter idiot on every corner in this city. And I for one, am thrilled that you have a computer, typing skills and yet another point of view.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home