Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Gimme Gimmme Gimme

I know what I am going to blow my Channukah money on.

lindsay lohan mom



I found this on a site. Its a Fashion Angels Glam-A-Phone Isn't it darling!

Its like camp again! Arts and Crafts all the way! I think I'll buy two for myself and ten for gifts. My sister and her kids would go crazy over these phones.

lindsay


lindsay lohan mom

The lead singer Gerad is very yummy. But Lero is hot. So many possibilities. But they need to get rid of carrot top.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, that phone is soooo cute! you are totally right about it - reminder of summer camp all the way. anyway, just wanted to let you know that i, too, am girl living in new york and that i LOVE your blog. i may not know what it is like to go on a shopping spree, but i love reading about your shopping sprees!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a girl as tacky as you, would like a phone as tacky as this. You are despicable. I may be the B&T crowd but I money doesn't not make class. Little do you know that the rest of the world is not laughing with you, they are laughing AT YOU.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! We should totally hang out!!! You are like my identical twin sister. Well, I couldn't buy a 10 million dollar apartment without completely emptying my trust (Daddy says "no way"). If you are cute and hopefully blonde we should go partying or shopping. We would have so much fun. My friends are all nearly as pretty as me but they don't have much money. Its a total bummer going some place like Tiffany's and all they can do is window shop. :( I miss my girls back in Malibu. :(

You should post your picture. If you want mine, I'll send it!! Guys tell me I look just like Lindsey Lohan too!!!!! :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home