Thursday, September 14, 2006

Going to see the Preacher

On the next day, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th, we welcome one of the most acclaimed artists of our time, co-creator of V FOR VENDETTA, DAVID LLOYD. Joining Lloyd will be his co-creator on WAR STORIES, the co-creator of PREACHER and THE BOYS, GARTH ENNIS. This is a special event and it begins at 5:00 and ends at 7:00 PM.



Guess who else is going to be there? Yes. Me. One of our staff members has to leave early to go apartment hunting so that gave this job to me. I am not going to be doing any surveys thank god. Talking to a bunch of pale skinned virgins who have emerged from parnets basement gives me the creeps. I am just there to observe and write a report of my findings.

Apparently the writer Garth Ennis is this insane Irishman who is a god in the comic book world. He wrote this book called Preacher.



I am ill prepared for this because the last comic book I read was Archie in 5th grade. And I don't know anything about this guy except the he drinks like a fish and apparently has an obsession with cowboys and homosexuals. So if any of you losers see an attracitve girl dressed in Scoop Jeans and a Juciy Couture, stay away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home