Thursday, May 18, 2006

YOU MURDERERING PIECES OF S**T: YOU KILLED MARISSA!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I AM NEVER WATCHING THE OC EVER AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU KILL MARISSA? AFTER ALL SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH!THE OC HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK! IT IS SO OVAH! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW! WATCH SETH MASTURBATE TO SPIDER MAN COMICS? MARISSA WAS THE ONLY ONE I COULD RELATE TO! SUMMER IS SO WHINY! THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED HER DAD! ITS NOT AS IF HE IS STILL ON THE SHOW AND THE ONLY HE IS REMEMBERED FOR IS BEING JENNIFER ANNISTON'S F**K TOWEL. I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER STOP CRYING!

F**K YOU OC!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU SILLY TWAT! WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS POP CULTURE BULLSHIT?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Courting Couture said...

to the person above...
--about a thousand pop culture blogs...and

www.salon.com even spoke to mischa's death.

thanks for the congrats...

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they kicked of marissa as part of the OC's cast for the fact that mischa herself wanted to quit the OC..and I think she asked for a bgger payroll than the other guys..WHAT A BITCH

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home