Saturday, February 25, 2006

The curse of Kwan

Back is better but it still hurts. Spending the day cleaning out the Tivo. I have a ton of Grey's Anatomy episodes to get through.

I start work next month so I have some time to get it together. Y'know, cleanign apartment, getting together my wardrobe. I think my biggest problem is sleep. I have been going to bed at three and the earliest is noon. I barely got to my interview in time.

I am so bummed out that my Jewcy girl Sasha got silver. Even though Michelle Kwan dropped out, it must have freaked Sasha out to have another Asian take the gold away from her.

Did anyone notice Sasha's maxipad when she fell?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 days bed rest followed by mobilization, which should include physical therapy.
you'll be all set then.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home