Friday, September 28, 2007

We interrupt our regular program for bitching and moaning for this special announcement:

I got this from someone named CharmingDinnerGuest. WARNING! SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE SPOILERS!

But ignore the St. Elsewhere references.



The long-infertile Charlotte (Kristin Davis) is now pregnant! In a scene shot Thursday morning on the corner of 70th & Lexington at a restaurant called Luni, Charlotte and Big are coming out of the restaurant when Charlotte's water breaks. She tries to hail a cab, when Big throws her in his car.
- Big and Carrie are moving in together and they are apartment-hunting in NYC.

I enjoy your blog and I wish you would post more often.


Thank you for the heads up. I know I should post more. But I have been feeling so blah lately. My life consists of work, tv and Ben and Jerry's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home